Following yesterday's historic and fraught meeting of the Poetry Society's Board of Trustees and some of its members, many fine people have felt compelled to write on the topic. I shall attempt here, to compile all the relevant responses so that the various opinions can be easily sourced.
- Jane Holland - A New Dawn for the Poetry Society
- George Szirtes - The Poetry Society: What Have We Learned
- Christine Michael - Dysfunction, disharmony, dissarray
- Jon Stone - But Can't We All Just Get Along
- Richard Fair - The Poetry Society EGM
- Kate Fox - Why being bored on a Board is a Good Thing
- Stephen Bates - Guardian Article
- Charlie Ashley-Roberts - #posocegm (poem)
- Polly Clark - Poetry Society EGM
- Michelene Wandor - Prêt à poetry in the Surgeons’ Hall
- Katy Evans-Bush - #PoSocEGM: The Post-Mortem
- Fiona Moore - Counting: Poets, Butterflies
- Rob Sharp - Article for The Independent (with open 'Comments' section)
- Niki May Young - Article for Civil Society Finance
Please do let me know if I've missed any out or if new ones pop up that you want added into the list.